Midgard Lake Wylie Moving and Packing Supplies
Pack Like A Pro
Midgard Lake Wylie has what you need to pack up your possessions properly. Our team will happily walk you through our wide selection of supplies and offer professional tips on the best way to pack and store your items. Our supplies are carefully selected to make your packing and storing experience easier. We have a variety of boxes, locks, tape, bubble wrap and packing paper available for purchase.
Supplies Sold Onsite Include:
- Boxes, all sizes
- Wardrobe boxes
- Packing tape & dispensers
- Bubble wrap
- Foam peanuts
- Packing paper
- Dish/glass packing kits
- Furniture & mattress covers
- Shrink wrap
- Tie down straps
- Moving blankets
- Box cutters & scissors
Professional Packing Tips From Our Experts:
- Use bubble wrap and other supplies when storing dishes and glassware. Pack similar items in the same box and fill empty spaces with packing peanuts, bubble wrap or newspaper. Our dish/glass packing kits are perfect for packing up dishes.
- Label boxes on all sides for easy identification.
- Use smaller boxes for heavy items like books and dishes. Use large boxes for lighter items like bedding, blankets, and linens. Don’t use garbage bags as they tear easily and lack ventilation. This can easily result in mildew.
- Prevent wrinkling to your clothing by hanging them in a wardrobe box. Wardrobe boxes make it easy to move hung items straight from your closet to the box. Wardrobe boxes can also be used to hang drapes and bedding.
- Freezers and refrigerators should be stored with the door slightly open. Electrical appliances should be completely dry. Always defrost freezers and refrigerators, and drain washing machines completely.